- Super high speed bring you a lot of fun; Perfect size for pool racing; Water cool system included; Waterproof design for electric equipment
- RTR ready to run version no installation required; ABS moulding which is durable and smooth
- ULTRA MINI SIZE: You can have a professional racing quite easily even in a swimming pool.
- Overall Length: 27.65cm (10.88 in); Hull Width: 7.25cm (2.85 in); Weight: 176g
- Ready To Run. All Batteries Including
The Vector28 deep-V pool boat may fit in the palm of your hand, but don’t let the size fool you. It features surf-slicing speed and performance, yet it’s easily transportable. At the pool, lake or pond, it’s fun wherever you go.
Cut like a Knife through your pool or lake with the Vector28. The powerful motor and Li-Po battery combination provide all the get-up-and-go you need to slice through the surface. Plus, the 2.4GHz radio system offers the interference-free, rock-solid connection you desire. It’s completely ready-to-run. This sleek powerboat has all the performance you’re looking for in an attractive package just charge the battery and attack the water. The Impulse 9 deep-V features an eye-catching trim scheme that will have everyone seeing red. Stand out on the water and then make them eat your wake.
– Ready To Run (RTR),
Volantex V795-1 Vector 28 2.4Ghz Micro High Speed RC Racing Boat
– Overall Length: 27.65cm (10.88 in)
– Hull Width: 7.25cm (2.85 in)
– Weight: 176g
– Motor Size: 180A powerful water cooled brushed motor
– Servo: 9-gram Servo * 1pcs
– Battery: 7.4V 360mAh LiPo Battery
– Radio: 2.4Ghz 2-Channels
– Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
– Experience Level: Beginners
– Recommended Environment: Pool
– Operation Distance: About 50 meters
– Operation Time: About 10 minutes
– Charging Time: About 2 hours
– 1 x Boat
– 1 x Remote Controller
– 1 x Tail Rotor
– 1 x Battery
– 1 x USB Cable
– 1 x Instruction Manul
List Price: $ 79.99
Price: $ 30.78
- 34″ Remote Control ” Radio Ranger ll Model” Catch Real Fish!
- Catch any size fish! Variable Speed
- Everything included ready to go fishing rc boat! Boat, The RC Fishing Pole, 7.2V-1800mah boat battery, Pistol grip transmitter w/batteries, wall charger, boat stand, extra propellers, fishing line, bobber, and fishing hook included
- 300-400 foot range
- NOTE-PLEASE USE UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION IF UNDER 14-REMEMBER THE SIZE OF THIS, ALMOST 3 FEET LONG, AND ELECTRONICS. THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES READING THE INSTRUCTIONS THOUROGHLY TO AVOID SIMPLE TECHINICAL PROBLEMS-ESPECIALLY BATTERY CHARGING 5-6 HOURS (NOT OVERNIGHT)-THE 8 AA BATTERIES MUST BE PUT INTO THE REMOTE CONTROLLER “PROPERLY” IN ORDER FOR THE BOAT TO WORK. PLEASE CALL US FOR ANY TECHINICAL ISSUES AS THESE ARE USUALLY SIMPLE TO TROUBLESHOOT.
Our biggest, New 2.4 gHz Radio System with Variable Speed. This is the new 34″ “Radio Ranger ll Model” Remote Control fishing boat. The New Ranger ll includes a variable speed controller. The boat goes fast or slow. It’s almost 3 feet long, that is a big RC Boat for catching fish! Fish Fun Co. remote control boats are for real fishing. Catch small Panfish, Bass, and big fish like Pike! The biggest rc fishin’ boat we have! Catch any size fish with this huge one! The New Radio Ranger ll is great around the dock fishing for little fish, the kids love it! The Radio Ranger ll can also drive out 300 feet, so for the real fisherman it’s not only a blast, it’s very useful for driving the fishing line out to record distances, and getting the line where you can’t cast! There’s never been more fun fishing than being able to use a remote control boat and going fishing at the same time. The Radio Ranger ll is not like the novelty “toy” boats that catch only little fish, The Radio Ranger ll includes the RC Fishing Pole and is designed so you can catch big fish too! Put the 34″ Radio Ranger in the water, and go fishing the new way, rc fishing! The Radio Ranger is the biggest rc fishin’ boat around! The Radio Ranger comes with complete, illustrated, easy to understand fishing instructions, and everything to get started rc fishing. For small fish attach your line to “The RC Fishing Pole”, (included) , and the boat pulls em. For big fish attach the line from your fishing rod. Instead of casting, you drive your line out, when a fish hits, the line disconnects, and you reel em in! Hours of exciting remote control fishing fun at the lake, or on the pond! *Note-Does not have reverse. PLEASE USE UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION IF UNDER 14- READ THE INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY TO AVOID SIMPLE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS-ESPECIALLY BATTERY CHARGING 5-6 HOURS (NOT OVERNIGHT) PLEASE CALL US FOR ANY TECHNICAL ISSUES AS THESE ARE USUALLY SIMPLE TO TROUBLESHOOT
List Price: $ 129.00
Price: $ 99.95