Toshiba 62HMX84 Projector Replacement assembly with Genuine OEM bulb inside.
The assembly has a genuine OEM bulb inside, the bulb is produced by one of the industry’s leading bulb manufacturers � Philips, Osram, Ushio or Phoenix.
The OEM bulb is engineered to perform exactly to the exact projector manufacturer specifications and requirements.
This high quality projector bulb for Toshiba 62HMX84 projector will provide bright and high quality image that will last the test of time.
The Toshiba 62HMX84 Replacement lamp includes:
– Genuine OEM bulb for Toshiba 62HMX84 Projector
– High quality compatible housing
The Toshiba 62HMX84 projector replacement lamps are completely covered under our 90-day warranty, which protects against any defective products.
We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings peace of mind to all our customers.
Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV/projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, lightning or acts of nature, misuse, electrical stress or power surges, loss of use, lost profits.
List Price: $ 89.99
Price: $ 89.99
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please refer to the description section to check the troubleshooting steps
- Original part numbers: TOSHIBA 23311153. Compatible with the following projectors: TOSHIBA 46HM95, 52HM95, 52HMX95, 56HM195, 56MX195, 62HM195, 62HM95, 62HMX95, 62MX195, 72HM195, 72MX195, 72HM196, 62CM9UA, 62CM9UE, 72CM9UA, 72CM9UE, 62HMX85
- Full 150 day warranty.
- Premium quality, high brightness, long life replacement projector lamp.
- Full lamp module. Contains lamp, housing, cables and connector.
Premium quality projector lamp compatible with the following projector models: TOSHIBA 46HM95, 52HM95, 52HMX95, 56HM195, 56MX195, 62HM195, 62HM95, 62HMX95, 62MX195, 72HM195, 72MX195, 72HM196, 62CM9UA, 62CM9UE, 72CM9UA, 72CM9UE, 62HMX85
Please try doing the hard reset first. If it still doesn’t work, please follow the below steps:
1) Unplug the TV from the wall socket
2) While the TV is unplugged, press and hold down the power button in the TV for approx 30 seconds.
3) Leave the TV unplugged for 2 hours.
4) After 2 hours, plug in the TV and turn ON the television.
List Price: $ 41.14
Price: $ 39.76