- Price For: EachOrder Unit: Each 1
The Bestselling Robotics Book–Now with New Projects and Online Tools!
“Amazing…should be required reading for any budding robot builder!” -GeekDad, Wired.com
Have fun while learning how to design, construct, and use small robots! This richly illustrated guide offers everything you need to know to construct sophisticated, fully autonomous robots that can be programmed from your computer. Fully updated with the latest technologies and techniques, Robot Builder’s Bonanza, Fourth Edition includes step-by-step plans that take you from building basic motorized platforms to giving the machine a brain–and teaching it to walk, talk, and obey commands.
This robot builder’s paradise is packed with more than 100 affordable projects, including 10 completely new robot designs. The projects are modular and can be combined to create a variety of highly intelligent and workable robots of all shapes and sizes. Mix and match the projects to develop your own unique creations. The only limit is your imagination!
Robot Builder’s Bonanza, Fourth Edition covers:
- Parts, materials, and tools
- Building motorized wooden, plastic, and metal platforms
- Rapid prototyping methods
- Drafting bots with computer-aided design
- Constructing high-tech robots from toys
- Building bots from found parts
- Power, motors, and locomotion
- Robots with wheels, tracks, and legs
- Constructing robotic arms and grippers
- Robot electronics and circuit making
- Computers and electronic control
- Microcontrollers–Arduino, PICAXE, and the BASIC stamp
- Remote control systems
- Sensors, navigation, and visual feedback
- Robot vision via proximity, light, and distance
New! FREE online content at:
- My First Robot tutorial lessons
- Project parts finder
- Animated, interactive learning tools
- How-to videos, robot e-plans, bonus articles, links, and more
Plus, go to:
- Downloadable programs
- RBB app notes
- Bonus chapters
Make Great Stuff!
TAB, an imprint of McGraw-Hill Professional, is a leading publisher of DIY technology books for makers, hackers, and electronics hobbyists.
List Price: $ 30.00
Price: $ 14.49
- The only robot cleaner that can vacuum, sweep and santinize all in one step.
- 5 pre-programmed patterns provide effective cleaning results
- UV light provides disinfection for your floor and kills bacteria, germs and allergens while cleaning
- Work well on hardwood, tile, linoleum floor and low profile carpets, Battery charges up in 3 hours and last for up to 80 min.
- Kindly refer the troubleshooting steps & User Manual & Warranty for guidance.
QQ-2 BASIC is the most affordable cleaning robot in CleanMate QQ2 series robot vacuums. It does not come with a home charging base like more expensive QQ2 models, but all other features are the same. It is an automatic and intelligent vacuum robot that sweeps and vacuums for you. It can easily handle various surfaces including hardwood, tile, linoleum and low-profile carpets. It will go under the beds and other hard-to-reach places to clean dirt, dust and pet hairs. Comparing with other brands on the market, one unique feature of QQ2 series is that it has build-in UV light, so it can do disinfection job for you while vacuuming, killing bacteria, germs and allergens on your floor. This is a big plus especially for people who have pets in the house, or who suffer allergies. With the its cliff-sensors, CleanMate can avoid stairs and edges. CleanMate can clean up to 80 minutes on a single charge. The battery charging time is about 3 hours. At this price range, QQ2 BASIC gives you the best performance for the buck. It is an excellent alternative to iRobot Roomba 400, 440, etc.
List Price: $ 199.99
Price: $ 161.54