- Easy to use, cool to look at, and sophisticated to use with your RVs, boats, and other outdoor equipment’s
- Comes with PWM 30A charge controller and our unique designed Z brackets so you can charge your battery at ease and mount your panel stable
- You also get a pair of 20 feet MC4 adaptor kit to connect your panels to charge controller just in seconds
- With Renogy 30A PWM Charge Controller, you can add up to three 100W solar panels to this system based on your available space.
- Added tray cable for connection between charge controller and battery.
Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins – providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: a Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panel, a 30A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, a 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable, and a set of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit. Negative grounding controller ensures the broader off grid applications and safety, especially to be used on a vehicle which has battery negative on the chassis. A little extra investment on the right charge controller will generate a much higher return and prevent system failure.
List Price: $ 196.99
Price: $ 195.99
Related Solar Panels Products