- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is T-Mobile Branded Unlocked phone it will work on any GSM Nano size active SIM Card, The sim card does NOT come included you will need to contact your network provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most GSM Network Carriers with activation of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCY BANDS ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: This Phone will support the following Frequency Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900. LTE Bands: 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 12(700). Please contact your GSM Network provider (prior to purchase) and inquirer if they support these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly.
- SO TELL ME SOME HARDWARE SPECKS: This device comes with a removable 2,700mAh battery that the manufacturer estimates to last for 14 hours of continuous streaming and 408 hours of standby, as well it has Fingerprint sensor security to ensure your personal information always stays safe.
- WHAT DOES CARRIER UNLOCKED MEAN: Well, Unlocked means this device will work with any GSM network not just T-Mobile though it will come with the branding of T-Mobile as it was unlocked from the T-Mobile network.
- WHAT DOES NETWORK UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin (contact your network provider prior to purchasing for verification that they support the GSM frequencies listed in Bullet point #2).
Design: Subtle flash There’s nothing particularly special about the K20 Plus’ looks. The 5.3-inch HD display is surrounded by black bezels, which are extremely thick on the top and chin, despite no home button or fingerprint sensor on the bottom. (The fingerprint sensor and power button are one and the same, located on the back of the device.) Instead, LG slapped a giant logo there. There’s a logo on the slightly textured plastic back, too, so you’ll never forget you’re using an LG device. One design detail I like about the K20 Plus is its stylish copper trim, which edges the sides and bottom of the phone and outlines the rear camera lens. And the phone is incredibly lightweight at less than 5 ounces. Otherwise, the K20 Plus looks like a smartphone – and about as plain Jane as phone design gets.
List Price: $ 169.99
Price: $ 149.00
Related LG Mobile Products