- MR-03 chassis is equipped with a special sports 2 circuit board. Combines high performance and compatibility with all body styles
- Features the newly designed FHS 2.4GHz Prefix KT-19 transmitter. Equipped with a trim knob to adjust an optional light unit.
- All Mini-Z racer bodies can be installed. *Requires compatible motor case and Diff gear assembly.
- Chassis can be set to either narrow or wide tread and the wheelbase is adjustable to suit many different Replacement bodies.
- Factory-assembled ready set is truly ready to go as soon as you install four AAA-size alkaline batteries in the transmitter, and four more in the car.
From its launch in 2013, the mini-z racer sports MR-03 Ready set made it easy for a wider Group of racers to enjoy the precision control of the MR-03 chassis, which set a high standard of excellence in the mini-z racing community. This next-generation sports 2 version remains faithful to this original concept. One major upgrade is the addition of an on-board port, in which an advanced gyro unit (MZW431) can be plugged for the MR-03S2. The gyro’s sensitivity can be adjusted through a volume control installed on the chassis. A re-design of the steering control setup to accommodate the gyro has resulted in a higher degree of steering precision compared to the previous model. In addition, when used in conjunction with the KT-432PT transmitter (sold separately), the gyro sensitivity can be adjusted directly from the transmitter, regardless of the setting on the chassis. The same applies to steering settings, which can also be adjusted from the KT-432PT transmitter. Even though the Sport2 represents the latest in technology for the mini-z line, this car is ideal to drive just for fun at your home, office or after-school activity. The incredible precision and smooth response to your controls are unmatched, and the outstanding detail in each of the many different bodies available, sets this car in a completely different category than typical toy-store products.
List Price: $ 179.99
Price: $ 179.99
- Technical data: ● Total length: 158 mm / ● Overall width: 71.8 mm / ● Total Height: 44.5 mm / ● Wheel base: 94.0 mm (L) / ● Used chassis: RWD (MR-03) / ● Front Wheel Offset: Narrow + 1.5 mm (for RWD) / ● Rear wheel offset: Wide ± 0 mm (for RWD) / ● Use Prop: Syncro KT-531P
- ◆ Ready Set Contents: ● Factory-completed chassis / ● Painting / marking factory completed plastic body / ● Syncro KT-531P 2.4 GHz transmitter / ● Front tread changing parts complete set / ● Front suspension spacer for adjustment / ● 6T / 7T / 8T / 9T pinion gear / ● Wheel wrench / ● Removing pinion tool / ● Preliminary Wheel Nut / ● Pairing stick / ● Tire / wheel included / ● Mini pylon
- ※ ◆ Things necessary for traveling: ● AAA alkaline or nickel hydride battery for running × 4 / ● AAA alkaline battery for transmitter × 4
- ● Multilingual Assembly / Instruction Manual URL: http://www.kyosho.com/jpn/support/instructionmanual/mini-z/pdf/MINI-Z_RWD-T01_IM.pdf
With just 8 x AAA-size batteries, the MINI-Z Racer allows anyone to enjoy the style and advanced performance of R/C cars. First launched in 2013, Kyosho has renewed the MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 concept to be even more user-friendly and appealing to more drivers with the MINI-Z RWD Series! Widely popular body styles in highly detailed body sets create the incredibly realistic model lineup. Including the latest Syncro KT-531P transmitter with steering trim, throttle trim, dual rate, LED control function, the sponge grip of the steering wheel provides comfortable fit for precision control feel. The set also includes a car body finished to display-model standard that matches stunning style with the performance, reliability and durability of the MR-03 chassis. The new control program on the newly designed circuit board realizes linear handling characteristics and can be further enhanced for even easier control by installing the optional gyro unit (MZW431). This series represents the perfect package for a deep dive into the amazing world of R/C cars!
List Price: $ 144.37
Price: $ 129.99