- 4x 50cm (19″) LED Strips with sticky on the back (Still recommend glue for permanent installs)
- Infra Red RGB Controller with 24 Buttons and extension wires if needed.
- USB to 12V DC Adapter – Power’s your RGB controller directly from your TV’s unused USB Slot (USB Slot Required, please check)
- Capable of many colors and flashing patterns.
- Can be mounted behind TV’s up to 80 inch, computers, monitors and anything with a close by USB port.
This USB powered LED kit can be mounted behind TV, stereo’s, home theatre, computers, monitors or anything with a USB port. If no USB port is available, an AC-DC adapter power supply can be purchased separately.
The kit includes what you need for most installations.
– 4 x 50cm LED strips with 3M type tape on the back
– 1x RGB Controller that powers the LED strips (4 outputs)
– 1x USB to DC adapter that powers the RGB controller
– 4x Extension wires (may be needed on larger TV’s or if mounting the strip further away from the RGB controller.
With this kit you can change colors and do various flash patterns as long as you aim the remote at the sensor on the RGB controller.
RGB stands for (Red, Green, Blue) Each strip has multiple LED chips that produce these 3 colors. Combining the colors in different brightness’s and you can create an assortment of colors. This is all done by the remote control.
May not be compatible with all TV’s – If your USB port doesn’t output enough power. In that case, an AC-DC adapter can be used.
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 24.95