- Complete authenticity: The most authentic street football game ever created replicates the way the game is played by players all over the world. Everything from the environments to the gear to the music is true to the sport and its culture.
- Street ball control: Enjoy a superior fidelity of ball control and responsiveness than anything ever experienced. Street Ball Control replicates the touch, creativity and flair players bring to the streets. Take on the challenge of beating-and embarrassing your opponent in one-on-one battles, utilizing new dribble styles, and an arsenal of new skill moves.
- Standing Dribble-Bait and beat opponents in one-on-one battles: From a stationary position, maneuver the ball backwards, forwards and side-to-side to lure an opponent into making the first move, and then launch a counter move by beating him with a panna or trick move
- Street Dribble: An evolution on FIFA 12’s Precision Dribbling, Street Dribble puts your players in position to face opponents at any moment, lets you deftly maneuver while keeping them on their heels, and puts you in a more dangerous scoring position. Utilize close dribble touches in tight spaces, under pressure, and even while fending off an opponent.
- All-new skill moves: Over 50 never-before-experienced skill moves to beat your opponents and look good doing it.
Inspired by street football styles and stars from around the world, EA Sports’ FIFA Street will be built to the level of quality and depth that millions of FIFA fans have come to expect from the EA Sports FIFA development team.Powered by the revolutionary FIFA gameplay engine, and introducing Street Ball Control, FIFA Street will deliver an arsenal of groundbreaking street dribbling styles and trick moves that ignite the one-on-one battles within matches. Whether performing one panna after another without breaking a sweat the way street football is played in Amsterdam, or a physical, fight-for-possession style the way footballers compete in London, fans will enjoy a superior fidelity of ball control and responsiveness than anything ever experienced in a football videogame. Plus, for the first time ever, utilize aerial skills to maneuver past opponents, an all-new sophisticated one-touch passing system for quick, precision passes, and over 50 never-before-experienced skill moves.Play with and against the stars of the most popular football clubs in the world-or real-life street footballers-and compete at more than 35 locations around the world. From one-on-one battles in parking lots and parks to prestigious 5v5 tournaments on the streets of the world’s biggest cities, FIFA Street will replicate the unique street football style. Plus, it will feature a host of modes and online features that will be revealed in the months ahead that will make the game a social, connected experience.Street challenges: Complete 20 street challenges to get the chance to bring other players onto your squad-including real-world street footballers, or stars from your favourite clubs. Play with or against 1-4 players with varying game rules including Panna Rules (score by kicking the ball through your opponent’s legs), Entertainment Points (win by entertaining the crowds), and Last Man Standing (score, lose a man and be the first to lose all your guys). Each challenge has its own leaderboard
List Price: EUR 17,99
Price: EUR 17,97
- World Class Control – Control the ball in possession with an all-new control system using:
- Response Dribbling – Turn quicker at every angle and keep the ball under control. Using the left trigger, fans will find success beating opponents at slow speeds with the new dribbling system. Plus, use all-new new flicks, dribbles, and a new Brazilian-inspired skill move to beat defenders.
- Pinpoint Passing – Key passing improvements and new animations result in crisper, more accurate, direct, and responsive passing. Ground crosses, outside of the foot curling crosses, and personality given to clearances make moving the ball more satisfying and precise than ever.
- Explosive Movement – Change direction on and off the ball with purpose and get to space. Players are able to accelerate, decelerate, and change direction quickly on and off the ball, as well as make tight dribble turns and close touches on the ball while dribbling at pace.
- Set Piece Tactics – New tactics will have opponents fearing set pieces from the flank or during corner kicks. Using the D-pad players tell their teammates to make runs to the near post, far post, edge of the box, or have them crowd the keeper.
List Price: EUR 7,44
Price: EUR 7,44
More XBOX 360 Game Sports Products