- 2000+ survey questions for high replay value.
- 16 Theme weeks – Play alone or cooperatively with up to four other family members against the 48 kooky AI families.
- Party mode – Two to Ten players can face off in two teams.
- Opponent families are progressively more challenging as players advance in the game.
- User-friendly gameplay via helper tools to keep fun flowing without interruption.
Family Feud 2012 is the classic game show that pits two families against each other in a contest to name the most popular responses to survey-type questions posed to 100 people. The game features favorite elements seen on the TV show, including the “face off,” “fast money” and “stealing.” Using your Mii, play solo, versus or cooperatively (up to 10 players) through more than 2,000 survey questions. With hilarious bonus video of Steve Harvey, Family Feud 2012 for the Wii is a fun-for-all challenge!
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 44.45
Find More Nintendo WII Game Role Playing Products