- 135-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 66.2″ H x 117.7″ W. Overall Size: 99.0″ H x 136.2″ W. Extra 24-inch Drop. White Aluminum Case.
- Screen Material: CineWhite UHD, 1.15 Gain. 4K/8K Ultra HD and Active 3D, HDR Ready. 160 degree viewing angle, front projection screen material. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Tubular motor allows swift and reliable operation. Tab-tension system ensures uniform screen flatness. Conforms to ANSI/UL STD. 60950-1. Certified by AMX and CRESTRON. Certified to CAN/CSA STD. C22.2.
- Includes infrared (IR) and radio frequency (RF) remotes, 3-way wall switch, 5-12 volt trigger, brackets, screw, and bubble leveler.
- 2 Year Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Elite Screens CineTension B series is an electric motorized, premium grade projection screen. The built-in tab-tension system is designed to prevent wrinkles or curling, and ensures a tensioned viewing area. The aluminum housing with enamel coating is moisture resistant and the aesthetically pleasing design compliments any environment with luxury and class. The tubular motor operates swiftly and smoothly, and can be operated using one of the following included accessories: infrared (IR) remote, radio frequency (RF) remote, 3-way wall switch, or built in 12 volt trigger that synchronizes the drop and rise function with the projector’s power cycle. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
List Price: $ 1,383.34
Price: $ 1,299.00
- 12V TRIGGER & IR EYE EXTENDER
12V TRIGGER & IR EYE EXTENDER
List Price: $ 43.00
Price: $ 32.99
Find More Elite Screens TV Products