- Solar-powered digital watch in stainless steel with multiple displays, red contrasts, and textured pushers
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features digital compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, sunrise and sunset date, time stamp, Mb6 atomic timekeeping, auto LED, 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm), 1/10-second stop watch, countdown timer, day/date/month calendar, and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
For 25 years G-Shock G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch. Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer’s dream of “creating a watch that never breaks.” Guided by a “Triple 10” development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 660 feet water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
Introducing RANGEMAN, the latest addition to the Master of G series of tough and rugged timepieces that are designed and engineered to stand up to the most grueling conditions imaginable. RANGEMAN employs a Shock Resistant Triple Sensor, which makes it capable of keeping altitude, barometric pressure, temperature and direction readings at your fingertips.
All of this plus sunrise/sunset data, one-touch time recording, one-touch elapsed time measurement, world-renowned G-Shock toughness and durability, and much more makes RANGEMAN the perfect choice for rangers, rescue crews, and anyone else whose profession or activities demand unfailing reliability. Black resin band digital watch with black face, red accents on the dial and the side button.
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping
- Tough Solar
- Triple Sensor (Altimeter/Barometer, Thermometer and Compass)
- Shock Resistant
Black Band, Black Bezel with Red/Grey Accents
List Price: $ 194.00
Price: $ 194.00
Related Casio Products