- EASY TO USE – Installation is a breeze and no tools required. You can use the phone hands free when bicycling. Make your journey safe and comfortable.
- POWERFUL CLAM – There is a clamp with adjustable bottom and you can space it out depending on the size of your handlebars, which allows you mount your bicycle/motorcycle handlebars from 6.3 inch /16 mm (minimum) to 11.42inch/29mm (maximum) in inner diameter. Perfect for bike, motorcycle, stroller and other tubular devices.
- WIDE GRIP – With a release button, the adjustable phone clasp is lined by soft, non-slip sponge and fits devices from 2.17-3.54 inch / 5-9 cm wide(i.e. iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy Mega etc.) It is also compatible with MP4 Players, GPS BlackBerry and other latest android smartphones.
- SECURE GRIP – With premium plastic grip, the bike mount holds your phone tightly when bicycling. One extra silicone band that can hold your phone securely and protect your phone from being scratched.
- ADJUSTABLE ROTATION – The phone clasp has a cool 360 degree rotational viewing angle that can be adjusted so you can easily switch your viewing angle according to your requirements.
i-Mate Bike Mount is a great companion for your journey. Securely mount your phone, mp4 player or other devices to the handlebars of your bicycle or motorcycle with a tight grip.
Easy to install and quick release.
Screw fixed for handlebar, prevent your device from dropping.
Special stretch clip with two silicone support bands design for safety lock, strengthen locking function, keeps your device more secure.
360 degrees rotating allow adjusting the display to the most convenient position
Protect your cell phone from shaking, scratching with soft and anti-slip silicone gel
Compatible with most smartphones, MP4/MP5, GPS, PDA and so on.
Fit for bike/motorcycle handlebar 6.30-11.42inch/ 16-29mm
Suit for phone width for 2.17-3.54inch/5.5-9 cm
Phone Holder Width: 2.17-3.54inch/5.5-9 cm
1 x i-Mate Bike Mount
2 x Silicone Bands
List Price: $ 26.00
Price: $ 16.98
More I-mate Mobile Products