- Prolonged use doesn’t cause FLAC fatigue.
- The product is lightweight, a slim (easy to handle) design, meet the needs of children, students and adults With variable speed feature, you can freely control it according to the hand speed, allowing users in the creation of real time three-dimensional painting done most practically and with ease.
- This pen replaces ink with plastic which melts at a high temperature to create a 3D object instead of just an idea on paper
- Interested groups: Painters, product designers, hobbyists, children, students, etc.
- 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen, Bring your art to life with this 3D Stereoscopic Printing Pen. This pen replaces ink with plastic which melts at a high temperature to create a 3D object instead of just an idea on paper. Use it just like any other kind of pen by drawing normally in the beginning, with the nib pressed to paper, but then you lift it in the air and the pen keeps drawing. Your hand movements can create the art as the 3D pen follows your movement and command as it can be used to draw in the air or on surface as well as tracing objects on paper.
Extrusion: hot melt extrusion molding accumulation
Print Range: indefinite
Spinning speed: Adjustable
Heating temperature in the range: 160- 250 degrees Adjustable
Device operating voltage: 12V 3A
Nozzle: 0.4 mm (0.015 inches)
Input: AC 110V-220V
Output: DC 12V 3A
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015 inches)
Output Materials Type: Fused Deposition Modeling
Molding Method: 3D Modeling
Printing Area: Unlimited
Sprinkle Speed: Adjustable
Heating Temperature: 160 to 230 Degree Celsius (Adjustable)
Product Dimensions: 187*30*44 mm (7.36 * 1.18 * 1.73 inches)
Product Weight: 350g (12.35 ounces)
1* 3D stereoscopic printing pen
1* 12V 3A Power Adapter
3* free filaments (ABS) 10g each
1* User Manual
List Price: $ 45.88
Price: $ 45.88
Find More Printer Pen 3d Products